Why should I do my tax return with ezytaxback.com?
- We can guarantee you full confidence in lodging your Australian Tax Return.
- Fast and accurate service of lodgement with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
- We maximise your refund and deductions. A CPA (Certified Practicing Accountant) will check your return before it is lodged with the ATO.
- It’s a fast and easy way to complete your tax return. Everything is entered online and you digitally consent to the accuracy of your Tax Return, so no need to print anything.
- Pop up question icons help you to complete your return step-by-step on the relevant pages to help you and make the process simple.
- Saves you time and money.
- No software to download, just register and go!
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) available to answer your queries if you get stuck.
- Electronic deposit of your ATO refund straight into your bank account.
How do I get started?
It’s easy. Simply register here and follow the steps
I have already registered but I have forgotten or lost my password?
Click on the “forgot password” button on the log in page and you will be sent a link directly to your e-mail address advising how to change your password
Do I have to pay when I lodge my tax return?
Yes, you pay the standard fee of $29.95 at completion when you submit your Tax Return to ezytaxback.com
This can be paid by credit card or through PayPal.
Can the $29.95 fee be deducted from my Tax Return?
No, the fee must be paid via our online payment facility prior to submitting with ezytaxback.com.
How do I know if my return was successfully lodged?
Firstly, you will receive a confirmation email that your Tax Return has been submitted to ezytaxback.com. Then a member of the team will email you confirmation when it has been lodged with the ATO. The whole process usually takes between 24-48 business hours from the date you submit with ezytaxback.com.
Can I complete my tax return with ezytaxback.com for prior years, next year and into the future?
Yes, you can complete prior to 2013 and future years once our website has been updated to reflect changes in taxation law (e.g. 2015 tax return will be available from 1st July 2015).
All details you record are maintained in our secure database for the following year, meaning you only need to amend details that have changed since the previous year, saving you time on your next return.
Do I need to send my group certificate to ezytaxback.com?
No, there is no need to send documents to us. However, you need to keep your records for at least 7 years from the date you lodged your tax return.
Do I have to send in a hard copy of my return to ezytaxback.com or the Australian Taxation Office?
No, you do not need to send a copy to us or the ATO.
Why do I have to pay HELP in my Tax Return when I have already paid it during the year from my salary?
Your HELP debt repayment is not known until you lodge your end of year income Tax Return, because it is calculated from your annual taxable income. You are liable for a HELP debt repayment if your adjusted taxable income exceeds the minimum repayment threshold. Your tax refund estimate will only account for your HELP debt if you added your HELP information correctly. If you have made payments or salary deductions through the year, the ATO views this like a ‘down-payment’ on your tax liability. Later, they will compare those payments with your tax return and decide whether you need to pay more – or get a refund.
What if I get stuck on a question during the Tax Return process?
We are so confident that our easy to use, step by step process will be so simple that you won’t have any problems. There are also pop up help icons throughout the process to help you. However, should you have any issues you can email email@example.com and one of our friendly staff will be able to assist.
Can ezytaxback.com help me if I have a Company, Business, Superannuation Fund, Partnership or Trust income Tax Return?
Please contact us with your requirements and a member of the team will contact you to assist and complete your request.